Congratulations on signing up for Windows Live Mail beta desktopMail Desktopbeta
You got it!
Congratulations and welcome to Windows Live™ Mail beta for the desktop.
Here are some great things you can do:
- Manage all your e-mail accounts in one place. Even AOL and Gmail. Just click “Add an e-mail account” and follow the instructions.
- Get your favorite RSS feeds as easily as you get e-mail. Using Internet Explorer® 7, click “Add a feed”. Once you select the RSS feed you want, the information will be sent to your Windows Live Mail beta inbox. (RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication.” It’s a way to get a website’s latest content delivered to you.)
- Move whole blocks of messages at once. Hold down the Ctrl key as you click the messages you want to move. Then drag and drop the whole bunch to a folder or the trash. Easy.
- Share photos in a snap. With photo e-mail you can send photos as attachments, or insert them directly into your message. You can even add captions or change the layout without ever leaving your message. The pictures will appear in the body of the message, or they can be viewed as a slide show on the Web.
- Kiss clutter goodbye with powerful junk e-mail filters. Keep out messages you don’t want, without blocking the ones you do.
What do you think? We need your help to make Windows Live Mail beta for the desktop the best it can be. To give feedback, or just to learn what else is in the works, check out our support site and team blog.
The Windows Live Mail beta team
As a Windows Live Beta participant you have received this message to inform you of updates, changes to the service, or special news and information vital to the service. Our policy is to send e-mail messages only to announce such information, and we’ll continue to honor this policy. These communications are required as a part of this service.
If you do not wish to receive these messages you may discontinue your participation in this beta program by going to the Windows Live Ideas page and sign into your account. Click the "Learn more" link for this beta program, then click “Leave this beta.”
Thank you for taking part in this Windows Live beta program, we appreciate your participation and feedback. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.